Derrick B. Spencer Memorial Fund
The Derrick B. Spencer Memorial Fund was established in 1995 by Arlene and Crystal Spencer in memory of their son and brother, Derrick. After passing away in a car crash, Derrick's personal journal was recovered, revealing his deep desire to help those in need and give back to the community. The fund has now helped over 500 students in the past 22 years and is still going strong. Find out how to help us below and follow us on Facebook.
The Derrick B. Spencer Memorial Fund uses donations to:
- Scholarships to high school graduates
- Provide financial assistance, awards and rewards to encourage middle and elementary school students
- Conduct clothes and coat drives for the community
- Annual Easter Community Day celebration
- Provide Holiday baskets, feed and clothe those in need
Please help make a difference in our community. Donations of any size are greatly appreciated!
To apply or for more information, please call or email: